Monday, March 16, 2015

Say What You Wanna Say...

So... Stan and I are both HUGE fans of Saturday Night Live.  For as long as I can remember, I have loved it.  There was a bit the other night that absolutely was hilarious to both of us.  Sometimes those things just hit home and are SO REAL.  I feel like I spend most of my time balancing and carefully choosing what I say, what I feel, what I think... and it's mostly to appease other people. People that I didn't even necessarily CHOOSE to have in my life!  It's crazy!  If only I could break free and say what I really want to say.... I'm not sure I would have a job though... or any friends.  But how liberating would that be.... hmmmmm...... If you want to see the video I'm talking about just Google "SNL Say What you Wanna Say"... Guaranteed to make you laugh!












No comments:

Post a Comment